- You’ll be in charge of managing the content strategy and generating content (blog, third party sites).
- You’ll work with internal subject matter experts to create niche content.
- You’ll own the relationship with our PR partner.
- You’ll collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager on optimising marketing messages (Website, email etc.)
- You'll coordinate marketing activity, support the team to ensure content deadlines are met
- You’ll project manage (with the Digital Marketing Manager) the creation of webinars, slide design and copy.
A bit about you:
- A background in writing content for engineers.
- You have experience of content marketing in B2B.
- You are familiar with ESPs such as SendInBlue, Hubspot etc.
- You understand SEO and tools like SEMrush.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working in an agile environment (sprints).
- Start-up or scale-up experience.
Why Monolith AI?
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine, we bring our true selves to work and celebrate those little quirks that make us different. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith AI our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them everyday. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company.
We are, driven, honest, practical, humble and in this together.
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am –4pm
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Pension with NEST
- Wellness benefit of £30 with Heka
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Annual company holiday (when we’re able)
- Regular socials
- A day off to volunteer with a charity of your choice
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
- This role is full-time but if you need to work part-time, just let us know. We’ll try our best to be as flexible as possible.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply?
We’re delighted that you’re interested in working with us! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org