Do you want to Superpower Engineering? We’ve doubled in size over the last year and we have ambitious plans moving forward. It’s very exciting! To continue in our growth, we are recruiting a Customer Success Engineer, to drive us forward and deliver outstanding customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working with our clients to identify how our artificial intelligence enterprise SaaS application can best be used by their engineers to develop products faster. Your role will be to make sure that our solution meets specific customer requirements, saves our customers money and product development time, but remains scalable and repeatable throughout the engineering industry. You’ll also have ample opportunity to expand your role as the company grows.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing projects with clients; scope and check feasibility, data quality and availability, define goals and timelines, identify and manage risks.
- Coordinating with internal and external team members to build relationships.
- Providing training and support to clients to ensure technical enablement.
- Supporting the commercial team in presenting the platform to potential clients, understanding the engineering data and business use cases and demonstrating the value of the platform to solve their challenges.
A bit about you:
- You’ve previously worked in an engineering industry.
- You have a strong and general understanding of advanced engineering.
- You can speak German confidently in a business setting.
- You’re able and comfortable working collaboratively in a team, but also autonomously.
- You have a high attention to detail and pride yourself on being excellent at organisation.
- You have experience managing a project, whether that be internal or client facing.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A Physics, Maths or Engineering degree
- Knowledge of AI or Machine Learning
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Why Monolith AI?
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine, we bring our true selves to work and celebrate those little quirks that make us different. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith AI our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them everyday. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company.
We are, driven, honest, practical, humble and in this together.
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am –4pm
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Pension with NEST
- Annual company holiday (when we’re able)
- Regular socials
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK or EU will be considered.
- If you prefer to work part-time, just let us know. We’ll try our best to be as flexible as possible.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.
How to apply?
We’re delighted that you’re interested in working with us! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org