Do you want to Superpower Engineering? We’ve doubled in size over the last year and we have ambitious plans moving forward. It’s very exciting! To continue in our growth, we are recruiting a Customer Success Engineer, to drive us forward and deliver outstanding customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
Your role will be to harness our AI engineering platform to empower customers to solve engineering challenges. In your role, you will be responsible for the customer journey from onboarding through to adoption and expansion. Working closely with customers from across various engineering industries to apply machine learning techniques to their workflow and enable them to better understand their data, predict new results from test or simulation, or optimise a process or design. Identifying and defining new opportunities for applying AI within the customers’ business and guiding a scalable integration of AI through setting realistic expectations and robustly driving change. You’ll also have ample opportunity to expand your role as the company grows.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding and training new customers in the technology and application of data science to engineering.
- Supporting customers in their use of the Monolith platform by getting hands-on with their data and increasing their technical enablement.
- Delivering the engineering requirements and business value of a customer application of the Monolith platform, managing the schedule and stakeholders.
- Identifying new opportunities for customers to add value throughout a project.
- Being the voice of the customer to share feedback with internal product, software and data science development teams, supporting in the prioritisation of issues and developing new features.
- Coordinating with internal and external team members to foster strong relationships.
A bit about you:
- You are passionate about working with customers.
- You have an interest in machine learning or data analysis.
- You have a Physics, Maths or Engineering degree.
- You are a French speaker.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Engineering experience of physical test and/or manufacturability assessment.
- An interest in software product development.
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine, we bring our true selves to work and celebrate those little quirks that make us different. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them everyday. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company. Our Monolith values are bring ourselves to work everyday, always be curious and open, think like engineers, work smart not hard, and be in this together!
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities: Work from home and core hours of 9:30am – 4pm, Mon – Thurs & 9:30am – 1pm Fri.
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Pension with NEST
- Vitality health insurance
- Wellness allowance through Heka
- A day off to volunteer per year
- Regular socials
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role, but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
- If you prefer to work part-time, just let us know. We’ll try our best to be as flexible as possible.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.