Do you want to Superpower Engineering? We’ve doubled in size over the last year and we have ambitious plans moving forward. To continue in our growth, we are recruiting a New Business Sales Executive, to help take the Monolith AI solution to market and support the growth of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be working with our internal team to bring in new business and manage our sales process from start to finish. You’ll have a personal target and will use your forecasting experience to ensure that we continue to grow. You will be helping to coordinate the team to ensure that everyone is aligned and working towards the same goal. You will also have ample opportunity to expand your role as the company grows.
You will be responsible for:
Creating New Business
- All aspects of managing your Sales Territory, creating new business, progressing sales cycles through our sales process, meeting and exceeding your sales target.
- Working on direct business and business that we work together with our partners.
- Presenting and demonstrating our product.
- Being a great ambassador for our company.
Co-ordinating our activities
- Co-ordinating our activities within your territory to produce successful outcomes for our customers that lead to add-on business.
- Working with the Monolith AI team - business development, marketing, customer success and technology – to ensure that we are providing solutions that meet and exceed our customer’s needs.
- Identifying ways for us to improve our processes.
Sales Reporting & Forecasting
- Accurate and timely reporting and forecasting of business.
- Updating our CRM platform with your contacts, activities, opportunities and forecasts.
A bit about you:
- You’re an experienced software or SaaS new business sales executive with a hunter mentality.
- You have experience following and managing a sales process, updating this as needs change.
- You don’t just hit targets, you beat them.
- You’ve worked in start-ups, helping to guide the sales and company strategy.
- You have experience of closing £500k+ deals.
- You’re a team player and have worked closely with marketing and tech teams.
- You’re ambitious, driven and can work at pace.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- A STEM or engineering bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience selling to manufacturing companies, in the automotive, consumer goods, aerospace, industrial and defence industries.
- International experience, particularly in Europe, Asia and the US
- Experience of selling with both Direct and Indirect channels
Why Monolith AI?
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine and bring our true selves to work. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith AI our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them every day. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company.
We are, driven, honest, practical, humble and in this together.
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am –4pm
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Wellness benefit of £30 per month through Heka
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Pension with NEST
- Enhanced parental leave
- One paid volunteering day with a charity of your choice per year
- Annual company holiday (when restrictions have lifted)
- Regular socials
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.