Do you want to Superpower Engineering? We’ve doubled in size over the last year and we have ambitious plans moving forward. It’s very exciting! We've just secured our series A funding, and with that in mind we are on the lookout for our first Talent Partner who can help us continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to our People & Culture Manager, you will own the end-to-end recruitment process - from sourcing and administration through to working with senior stakeholders to manage their hiring process. We’re looking for someone who thinks outside of the box and can suggest new ways of doing things. Someone who is passionate about the candidate experience, diversity and inclusion and continuously learning. You will get the opportunity to really make this role your own and have a lot of fun while doing it.
While we would ideally like someone who has done it all before, we strongly believe in learning, so we would love to hear from you if you don’t quite tick every box below. We are growing quickly so there is a lot of opportunity to progress quickly.
- You will partner with our hiring managers to determine the role requirements and define the end-to-end interview and selection process for all the roles at Monolith.
- You will focus of diversity and inclusion by educating hiring teams and building processes that ensure we are recruiting without bias and hiring the best talent.
- You’ll play a big part in building our employer brand.
- You will manage the end-to-end hiring process, including sourcing, competency-based interviews, offers and negotiations.
- You will deliver the best candidate and employee experience.
- You’ll analyse recruitment data to improve how we recruit the top talent in the UK (we love data).
A bit about you:
- You have tech recruitment experience, specifically hiring into software, data science and product teams.
- You don’t just rely on applicants but use a variety of creative sourcing tools to find the best talent.
- You’re passionate about providing a world class candidate experience.
- You’re uber organised and love chatting to people and building relationships.
- You are keen to learn and are excited by trying something new.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Recruitment experience in AI or Machine Learning.
- Experience using different tools or tech to enhance the recruitment process.
- Start-up or scale-up experience.
- Experience working in or managing a remote hiring process.
Why Monolith AI?
Our culture is passionate, engaging and collaborative. We are genuine, we bring our true selves to work and celebrate those little quirks that make us different. We have a culture of learning, we encourage new ideas, out of the box thinkers and risk takers. We’re all human and sometimes we make mistakes, but we brush ourselves off and try again. Our culture encourages freedom, flexibility and creativity.
At Monolith AI our values are core to how we do business. They’re not just words on a wall, we live them everyday. Our values are embedded in our internal processes so that we’re always reminded what’s important to us and we continue to grow as individuals and as a company.
We are, driven, honest, practical, humble and in this together.
Our benefits & perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 25 days paid annual leave + Christmas eve + 8 days public holiday
- 5 days of “on the beach” time (working half days anywhere in the world)
- Flexible working opportunities, which includes core hours of 10am –4pm
- Learning Budget of £500 per year, through Sunlight
- Pension with NEST
- Wellness benefit of £30 with Heka
- Health insurance with Vitality
- Annual company holiday (when we’re able)
- Regular socials
- A day off to volunteer with a charity of your choice
A few things to note:
- We don’t have an end date to apply for this role but we will prioritise early applicants, so if you’re interested then please apply soon.
- Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered.
- This role is full-time but if you need to work part-time, just let us know. We’ll try our best to be as flexible as possible.
- We are not open to working with external recruitment agencies at this time.
- Monolith AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.