Accelerating the Packaging Design Process through AI
March 21, 2021
80% of plastic-based packaging in the EU market must be economically recyclable by 2030. Johnson & Johnson, Clinique and other Major brands are aiming to have 100% recyclable packaging by 2025 and some have already started using AI and machine learning platforms to find solutions faster, and reducing their product design cycle.
Watch this webinar to learn about how AI and machine learning is helping packaging manufacturers and retailers reach their sustainability goals while also delivering superior products to buyers and end customers.
What this webinar will cover:
- AI, EU and packaging: The increasing attention on AI from government and industry
- Accelerating package design with AI: How do we optimize packaging design using fewer resources?
- Not all AI is created equal: Picking the right solution for your packaging design process
Monolith enables engineers all over the world to:
- Understand physically intractable problems
- Fully explore multiple virtual test scenarios
- Reduce costs and time investment throughout the whole R&D cycle
- Increase confidence in predictions & recommendations on which tests to run next