The State of AI in Engineering | A Fireside Chat
Join Dr. Richard Ahlfeld, CEO and founder of Monolith, and Dr. Ted Duclos, former CTO of Freudenberg Sealing Technologies and Monolith advisor, as they discuss the findings from the first-ever State of AI in Engineering study commissioned by Monolith and conducted by Forrester Consulting.
About the report:
- The study surveyed 163 engineering and R&D leaders in the US and Europe on their thoughts on the value of implementing AI.
- The study found engineering leaders who have implemented AI are 43% more likely to see an increase in revenue, profitability, and competitiveness compared than those who haven't.
In the webinar, Drs. Ahlfeld and Duclos will discuss:
- Key findings from the report
- How AI can reduce the growing cost and time spent on prototype validation of increasingly complex products
- How engineering executives can adopt AI to:
- Reduce risks to quality and launch schedules
- Increase engineering efficiency and creativity
Register here to sign up and receive event log-in instructions.
Who should watch?
- Discover why those who have implemented AI are 43% more likely to increase in revenue, profitability, and competitiveness compared to those who haven't.
- Learn the key findings from the report and what engineering leaders should consider when implementing AI.
- Hear about the importance of data quality and accessibility in leveraging AI for engineering and R&D processes and how historic data can be used effectively.
- Engineering and R&D executives in automotive, aerospace, and industrial markets.
- Technical leaders responsible for product validation and certification.
- Engineering and R&D leaders who want to understand the potential benefits of implementing AI.
- Business leaders who want to learn about the latest trends in AI in automotive, aerospace, and industrial markets.
If you are unable to attend the live session, we would still encourage you to register to receive the webinar recording.